Gadgets that will make your kitchen gluten-free friendly and efficient
These are some gadgets that you'll find very helpful:
- For making porridge it is a good idea to have a rice cooker with a timer so that you can have the porridge ready made when you wake up.
- For making bread it is a good idea to have a bread machine that has a gluten-free setting. There are several on the market; we recommend the Zojirushi. Gluten-free bread can be hard to slice so we recommend a bread slicer.
- It is best to have a separate toaster but if you have a small kitchen you can get by with special toaster bags that will in case you’re gluten-free bread and protect it if you put it in a toaster that is also used for wheat bread.
- When you bake snack bars, etc., if you have a kitchen that has both gluten-free and gluten-based goods, you can use the gluten-free food markers so there will be no mixups.
- On The Gluten-Free Skinny diet you will inevitably up your intake of vegetables. Using a spiralizer helps you make yummy noodles out of any vegetable.
- Finally, if you occasionally use disposable plates, we’ve put a link to biodegradable and gluten-free plates.